2018 Begins a New Era
In 1929 St. James Lutheran was organized as the “North Mission” congregation by the Michigan District. This year our congregation is 89 years old!
All through these years – including the Great Depression, World War II, the Korean War and the War in Vietnam – God has blessed and sustained this congregation. He will faithfully do so for us once again.
The pastors of St. James Lutheran were the following:
- E.C. Meyer (1929-1939)
- E.M. Lang (1939-1959)
- E.D. (1959-1970)
- R.S. Miller (1971-1984)
- J.H. Blain (1984-2017)
There have also been four vacancies and God has graciously brought us through to receive each succeeding new pastor. Pray for God’s blessings!
< Back to News